Al-Wasi

Al-Wasi
"All Embracing"

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Artist of the Week: Darren Brand



Name: Darren Brand
Current Town: Durham, NC


How would you describe your art form??
comedian, actor, host, entertaining, real 100% life...

How did you start??
I started being a fool in middle school hosting plays, but professional at undergrad at NCAT University when i performed/hosted for comedians Earthquake and Lavell Crawford

Favorite place you've performed?? The RBC center for "The Woman's Conference" its so uplifting and i was in front of 10,000 people...

What is your inspiration??
Just making people laugh and smile ...

What are your goals or what do you hope to accomplish with your art??
I want to be a mainstream comedian that leaves a message to the college crowd...i wanna uplift and give back to many foundations...I would love to travel from college to college telling my story through comedy...

Who is your favorite artist??
Kevin Hart

Where can you be heard and/or seen??
I can be seen at the comedy zone in Greensboro every 3rd Sunday, different areas along the east coast

What are your upcoming projects??
Hosting an emerald point water vest, and a college tour starting in August...

What is your favorite quote or quote you live by??
I'll sleep when I'm dead, and nothing is gonna be handing to you ..

Message to fans: Thank you for your support, I am grateful to have you on this journey with me< grind or go home,and always trust God wont put more on you than you can handle ...keep pushing ..

Do you have a twitter facebook or other way you can be contacted??
facebook - Darren Brand , Darren Brand II
http://twitter.com/darrenbrand
darrenbrand.com

No comments:

Post a Comment