Al-Wasi

Al-Wasi
"All Embracing"

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Poem: Maybe

Maybe she loves me
Maybe she does not
Maybe she remembers
She probably forgot
How we use to be
Back spacing through pictures feel us deleting
Sometimes it was sweet
Sometimes it was tart
Trying figure out how we fell apart
For every one day I miss
Two days I'm pissed
How we going put each other through this much shit
Asked me to be friends
I refuse to pretend
My head I shake we gave headaches
But that's what Tylenol is for...isn't it
Use to take one
Now I take them by the fours
Don't want to live life without her anymore
Gave her my hearts key now I'm trying to change the locks
When will this hurting stop
Looking in my rear view
How could she not see
Was still my lady no matter how much she bugged me
Maybe she loves me
Maybe she does not
Maybe she remembers
I just hope she hasn't forgot

No comments:

Post a Comment